UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 4

+24
thibault olivier
Lydie Maroteix
Thomas Moreau
Jardin victoire
dbondoux
Rgnicolas
florian
Fichot Timothé
tom renoulleau
Mathis Tachdjian
Louis ROGER
Larbre
youri b
Antoine Delval
alefev10
Tom Corrivaud
Simon Martinet
Lucie Proux
Théo DANGOUMAU
Joret Maël
Anais Quéré
Pauline Lachevre
Nathan Quiry
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 Empty Semester 2 Week 4

Post by Admin Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:53 pm

This week you have to choose between "Health" and "Your summer Job for next year" (If you've already spoken about your job don't do it again talk about health.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 4

Post by Nathan Quiry Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:50 pm

Alright so I'm gonna talk about my summer job or at least what I intend to do. So I'm supposed to get my BNSSA (lifeguard diploma) this year in order to work this summer. But it's getting harder with the time as the swimming pool are closed so we can't train anymore. And as I've been injured before Christmas holydays it's been a while since I've made several trainings in a row. So as you may have understood I'm in serious trouble XD. But in a way I'm OK with it 'cause I found that a bit more challenging and as in every situation of this kind, I know that at the end I can always have faith in my good star (I don't know if there is an equal expression in English for "bonne étoile" so I've just translated it).

Nathan Quiry

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Lachevre Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:16 pm

Hey John!
Due blow, I will tell you about my future seasonal jobs for next summer. I have already found a job, well it is mainly my boss of last season who makes me a new contract because it went very well before. So I’m going to be a waitress and a bartender for the season. It’s a job that had me much more and not to mention the very good atmosphere that there was in our team. I loved it a lot and I probably had one of my best summers.
I look forward to working this summer, hoping Covid doesn’t bother us. I really love this job.

Pauline Lachevre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Hello John, today I going to talk about my future summer job. For this summer, I looked for a job on Pole emploi and others websites during 15 days. Not long ago, with friends we have been chosen by an employer in CORSICA ! It's a great opportunity for us, because the place is beautiful and the employer is ready to train us and all of us recruited.
I can't wait to be there !
As long as the covid doesn't prevent us from doing us..
If I manage to go there I leave for a few months of work as a waitress and my friends as a pizzaiolo and bartender.
In addition to that, I will be able to improve my English and change my environment. It's a great luck when you're only 19.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:24 am

Hello John,
Today let us talk about my summer job for next year, after the exams of the end of second year of STAPS I am going to work 2 months and half, one month in the vines and one month and half where I receive cereals of farmers. These two jobs were nearly than Rouillac and I am going to do these with Antoine if all is good. I think work with a friend is better than alone because alone I can bore myself fast so with a friend, we can do good job and the time can spend fast, so we gain money, and we spend good time. What can we ask better?

Joret Maël

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo DANGOUMAU Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello John,

Today I am going to talk about health.
There is physical health, the majority of people only think about it.
There is also mental health, which I think is also important.
Good physical health means a good functioning of the human body (motor disability).
Good mental health translates into good functioning of the brain (neurological disease).
Physical or mental health can change over time, for example an accident that happens suddenly (physical) or a burn out (mental).
Moral health often has an impact on physical health. If we are happy and feel good about ourselves and therefore have positive vibes, then we can heal more quickly from an accident for example.
Of course, there are times when illness can't lead to good physical or moral health.
What is important for me is to always realise that we are lucky to be healthy and that other people are not so lucky, that is why we must help them.
Later on, I would like to join an association that helps people with health problems, whether physical or moral.

Théo DANGOUMAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Hi John!!
I wan't to speak of my futur job for the 2021 summer.
In fact I want to work in camping because it's good vibes, the sun, the tourist, the beach, the long night and also the beautiful boys!!!
In the camping I want to work in the sport animation but I think it was dificult at 20 years old to make this but if is not possible I want to work in the animation.
I want this job, moreover I have my BAFA and I love the people. But what I like the most it's meet the new people and forget all my life with the class, the sport and my routine life during the years.

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Health, a very important subject, the basic foundation of a life. Health can be resumed like a good hygiene of life, that is to say a good diet which is varied and rich in minerals, vitamins and macronutriments, follow by the sport practices of some type that can be walking or tennis, or soccer, at the expense of his desire and his level, then comes sleep which is an important part, the body needs to rest and recuperate during this phase. Then comes happiness, joy, all the emotions that keep you healthy and fit. Then to keep healthy we must avoid smoking, drinking, everything that is harmful to our body and our organism!

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Hi John,

I'm gonna speak about my summer job for this summer.
I will surely have 2 or 3 jobs because I'm a busy man.
Firstly, I will be a tennis coach in a tennis tournament tour. If I can explain it simply, I will follow some young tennisman, driving them on tournaments, observ their matches etc for two weeks with my club, at Hossegor. We do a lot of tennis and preparation but we can rest too at the beach etc so this is a really cool job I guess.
Then, I have 2 options.
On the one hand, I can work in vine for 2 weeks to complete the july mounth.
On the other hand, I could maybe work in a base as an animator in climbing or tree climbing.
If I can not, I will work in that base only in august for sure.

what will you do ?

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alefev10 Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:41 pm

Let’s talk about health!
For me health goes through different pillars: food, breathing, movement, mind, physical activity..
Indeed, health is multifactorial. It is not enough to do sports, or to eat well. health is a seeming.
Health is cultivated by making the right life choices. It is necessary to find a balance between stress and rest, between catabolism and anabolism, between outdoor activity and indoor rest, between ying and yang..
Long stress is not recommended while short and intense stress (physical activity, fasting, cold exposure) is beneficial for the health of the body.
Everything is in the middle between the activity phase and the integration phase!

alefev10

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 pm

Hello Sir, for this week i will talk about my summer job for this year. I want to do 3 jobs. The first, in May, i do the season on the vineyards, i do it every years next to my house. It's " the lifting of vines", This record has raised threads ( relevering branches) in order to place the branches against the main three. Thanks to this, the grapes will grow in good conditions and the branches will not break. I do this job for 2 weeks. After this, i will work with Mael for june and july on a agricultural entreprise. The job receive orders for cereals and to create an exchange beetween farmers and large distributions. And finally, in august, I will work in my father's job. It's an entreprise of fabrication of cheese, where i work the night beetween 9 p.m and 5 a.m. The job consiste to clean the machines that make the cheese, clean the factory and especially start cheese fabrication for the next day.

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by youri b Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello sir, as i propose the subject about Health i'm obliged to let you a well image of my thinking
For me Health represent the most important thing for a human , i can say many factors will influence in your health like the stress of you work , the mental aspects (mind) , physical and so on .
i make my brain in good way when i read a book , i sleep well and doing a sports activities regulary that's right I should improve my sleep rythm for the next month .... ; i give some good food for the differents fonctionnal aspects of my body ;
when i smell an altert anywhere i must make myself in rest

youri b

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:19 am

Today I'm going to tell you about the next summer job I'm going to do. Indeed, I will work in two trades. I see one practicing from June to July, and another on the evenings of July and August. The first is the lifting and drawing of wood. This job consists of preparing the vines so that they can grow properly, so that they can make a good cognac (since the vines I take care of are vines for the manufacture of the best alcohol). The second one I'm probably going to practice is a waiter in a restaurant. Indeed, I will be able to make some extras in the evening in order to make some money, because I will have to chain rugby and work, which is not an easy task. (Go France)

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Hello John.

This week, I will talk about my summer job.
There are two possibilities for this summer.
The first, that I return to the company where I worked last year as a delivery man, in a business that sells auto part.
And the second, my favorite. This is possible if I have my pro card at the end of this year. I would like to work in a campsite as an animator for children and teenagers. I would do many activities for young people.
So it's about getting my year, so please give me a good grade lol!

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:24 pm

I'm gonna talk about my summer job. Past summer i worked for intermarche by night, my job was to prepare food packages to send them to every stores in france. I got a good salary from this job, like 1600 a month, wich is quite good for a student. However, I had to wake up at 3AM, starting my day at half past 4 am. It was a tough rythm that i don't want to endure anymore during a whole summer. So i wanna obtain my BNSSA so i can work as a lifeguard.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:04 pm

Good morning Sir, health is a very broad subject and is becoming more and more of a concern in today's society. With the advent of bad food and the increase in obesity in the world, more and more people are getting their lives back on track and are starting to eat better and start doing sports in order to regain or have better health, and for me this is a good thing, I just hope that this is not a fad and that safe consumption is slowing down.

tom renoulleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi John,

I'd like to talk about my next summer job as a beach lifeguard. Indeed, I have already told you that I was doing that job, but I never explained what I was doing. It all depends on what kind of people are on the beach and how many lifeguards there are in the lifeguard station, but also on the weather conditions, sea conditions...
The organisation is managed by the head of the post and we take turns at different posts in order to ensure the safety of all beach users. I could do this job until my studies don't allow me to do it anymore, even my physical condition. But also, the salary I get helps me a lot afterwards for my studies and also for my little fun Wink

Fichot Timothé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by florian Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:37 pm

Hi John, how are you today, this summer, I would normally have to juggle a job at the jonzac leisure center as a climbing and acrobranche leader and my job as a firefighter. The only condition for my work in Jonzac is to obtain my second year of license.

florian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:22 pm

Morning guys ! I'd love to talk about my job for next summer, but I don't know if I'll be taken. If it works, and I sure hope it will, I'll work with the SNCF, as a train inspector. I'll check the tickets, give fines if rules are not respected and make sure that everything is safe (suitcases might be bombs, BOOM ! If that's the case, you probably won't see me next year, sorry in advance).
I was choosen during the first interview, and I recentely had a second one. I think I did very good, and if I'm taken to go further in the process, I'll have to follow a 2 weeks training course during the school period, combined with physicals and psychologicals tests. I was surprised about all the things we had to do in order to work in trains, but at least we'll feel like pros !

Rgnicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:17 am

hello john, for next summer, i am going to work in the same place as for 4 summer now, in a seaside restaurant, on the island of oléron. I work there because my parents live there and then in work, we work a lot of overtime which allows me to make a big salary over 3 months. I am a waiter, I also take care of preparing the desserts, setting the tables, serving, also cleaning, making the order lists, in seafood (oysters, scallops, mussels ...) c he is a well-known restaurant in the region and there are many customers, there is not much time to be bored and so much the better. me 'summer I'm not looking for a quiet job but to make the maximum of money.

dbondoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 am

This week I'm going to talk about my summer jobs. Last year I enriched my CV with various jobs.
To start in June I worked in a glacier by the sea in Royan. The atmosphere of the job was cool but the sanitary conditions of the glacier were very good. The contract was also dubious so I only did one month in this job.
In the background I took a shared flat with 3 friends in Royan. At the time there were three of us working at the same place, the Super U in Saint-Palais-sur-Mer. The atmosphere was great at the beginning, I made a friend called Léa. Then a cashier became jealous of me and the atmosphere was quickly disastrous... I worked there from the beginning of July to the beginning of August. Afterwards I had to be hospitalised for 9 days, I was sad because I had to start my job at Club Med de la Palmyre. I still worked there from mid August to early September. And there it was incredible, great atmosphere, exciting work ! I even took care of Mr Canteloup during his week of holidays. In short, it was great. This summer I'm looking forward to going back Smile

Jardin victoire

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:45 am

I choose to talk about the summer job even though I don’t know yet what I want to do.
But with covid, I don’t know if I’m going to get a job. This year I wanted to work in a business with my cousin Valentin because he lives in Corrèze and I don't see him often and it will be an occasion for be together.
Last years, I don't have a summer job because I have my football's training in july (at the begining of july).
It is impartant to have a summer job for win money because I'd like to go to holidays with my friends in the south of France (Gorges du Tarn).
I hope to find something... I'm sorry to write the topic so late because I forgot it, I’ll be right back in visio!

Thomas Moreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:24 pm

My summer job for next summer will surely bee and I hope, waitress in Spain after my degree to study physiotherapy so it would be better if I can speak Spanish which is far from being acquired. I hope sanitary conditions in Spain will be good enough to keep the bars and restaurants open, and not spoil my plans. In case this is not possible I would like to apply at the same place as last year, in a drive because the job pays well, even if being locked up in a warehouse is not the job of my dreams. Or else I will offer my services as an animator in a camp. It's always good to work outside and in interaction with other people. I hope in any case that I will have a good summer and that I will find a job to pay my studies.

Lydie Maroteix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault olivier Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:05 am

I'm going to talk about my summer job for next year.
it's going to be the same as every year. I will receive a proposition of extension of my initial contract in a commercial center. It's going to be painful, every day I'm going to woke up at 4pm and doing a repetitive work, that is to say put products into the store. The team does it until 8pm and then we will be tiding our respective aisle. Most of the time I'm on the condiment aisle, but I can be moved to another one, like pet aisle, it could also be chips and aperitif. And on the Sunday I'm working as host fund.
it will be boring but a good way to earn money.

thibault olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alefev10 Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:47 pm

My summer job.. Here we go! So last summer I was a lifeguard with the firefighters (SDIS17 on the island of re), a lifeguard at a campsite on the island of oleron and a pool master in the thalasso of chatelaillon.

This summer I would like to get away from the maritime charente, I will therefore fill out my file to go to sea as a lifeguard with the firefighters in Corsica. I hope to be retained. If not, I will either repeat a 4 month season at the spa of chatel, or go to a seaside resort in the mountains.

Have a good day!

alefev10

Admin and alefev10 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next