UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6-Travel or summer job

+10
Paul Lemonnier
thuel Isis
arthur-robi
juliette baril
Carla
Elise Dubois
romain.thillard
Yamine
Laurène Coulombier
maxlévêque
14 posters

Go down

Week 6-Travel or summer job Empty Week 6-Travel or summer job

Post by maxlévêque Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:43 am

Two years ago, I worked in my town hall.I had to pick up dishes on the beach and on the streets in Saint-Georges de Didonne.
This summer, I plan to be a waiter in a restaurant but I essentially want to earn some money.

maxlévêque

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 6-Travel or summer job Empty Re: Week 6-Travel or summer job

Post by Laurène Coulombier Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:11 pm

In my very first summer job when I was 17, I worked as an agricultural worker in the vineyards, but I didn’t like that.
Now I’ve been working with my BNSSA for two years as a lifeguard in the pools near my home.
I worked in the Jonzac Antilles, at the Jonzac leisure base and at the Villenave-d'Ornon swimming pool in Bordeaux. This summer, I intend to do the same.
Later, I plan to spend the internship at sea because the salary is more interesting.

Laurène Coulombier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:09 pm

In my life, I had the chance to travel several times. In 2018, I went to Brussels, Belgium's capital, and it was a great experience. It is such a big city, with a large underground metro map, and a beautiful place to live. My favorite place in Brussels is the "Parc du Cinquantenaire".

Yamine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:30 pm

In the summer I have been working in the vine since the first confinement. I work at my uncle's house and my tent. I do the wood of the vine, move brandy. I also did some vine foot crashing. When I finish working in the vineyards, I practice cyclist for shape at the end of the season.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise Dubois Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:57 pm

I did my first summer job three years ago in the vineyard. It was during the big second holiday, I did this job with two of my classmates and we did this job for a month. And since then, every summer I work there to finance my studies and my apartment but also to help my family because the property belongs to them.

Elise Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:47 am

I did my very first summer job when I was seventeen. I worked in the cornfields for castration. It was a job that wore out my hands a lot. But I couldn't work for a long time because I have my football training which starts again during the summer holidays. However, working a little allows me to save money to pay my rent, electricity...

Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:45 am

For my part, I will work in the fields in July until August 15, like my last 3 years. and I will try to find work for the month of May and June.

juliette baril

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:36 pm

I'm going to work at LIPPI with my boys, Zozo, Viots an Lioch. It's a really famous industries in the group because the father of viots work at the year, and he can help us to enter in the industries. The job is to make fence. But the negative point is in the factory is really hot in summer.

arthur-robi

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:07 am

I passed the BAFA last year, which allows me to work in leisure centers, or summer camp. The problem is that the animator is a very poorly paid job for the work provided.... That’s why I want to spend the BNSSA to be better paid to watch swimming

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:10 pm

I haven't found a summer job yet, I should hurry up and find one. But I hope to get one to fill the bank account. I'm sorry, I've got the wrong sentence for discovering the world of work!

Paul Lemonnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaelle Dubois Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:47 pm

I did my first summer job in a vineyard in Bordeaux with a friend’s parents , it was 3 years ago. Fortunately I was not alone, there were two other friends with me. We had to work there for a month but I hurt y ankle in the first week so I had to go home early

Raphaelle Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:13 pm

For my part, I have been working in the summer for two years in the corn fields with the farmers who live near my home. More specifically, I do corn castration.

Lilou Landret

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:29 am

Traveling is the most important thing for me and the thing I want to do all year round. Unfortunately I have traveled very little outside of France except last year when with a friend we went to Mexico, to Cancún exactly. Traveling allows you to discover other cultures, different lifestyles and different landscapes and I love it.

Melvyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:04 pm

I don't have a big experience of summer job. I worked in last year in the vineyards in Chateauneuf. For me the summer job is very important for win the professional experience.
This summer, I'm going work in the Intermarché.

Dorian Gautier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum