UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week Second semester - Disney

+14
Enzo Bourgeaux
Benjamin BACARIA
Ttouan Peyraud
Pierre Mazeau
Smaleuvr
Marcuccini Luigi
Mathilde Guillaume
Paul Bressy
Charlotte Denis
sroesler
axel plainaud
Sandro Appiotti
EmmaGym
Admin
18 posters

Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty First week Second semester - Disney

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:45 pm

First week Second semester - Disney QnyaVJjptnox

You can write about the company, the films, the attraction park or anything else connected to Disney.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty Re: First week Second semester - Disney

Post by EmmaGym Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Hey everybody,

Apparently we have to talk about Disney here! It's a good news! Indeed, I went go to Disney just before Christmas. It's really beautiful and like a word parallel to reality. There are a lot of people in this period because kids loooooove see Mickey and Minnie at Christmas. So I'm a kid lol!
With my boyfriend, we visited both Disney parks. The first park is WALT DISNEY STUDIO. This is a little park in Disney but there are twenty attractions!! For me the best attraction in this park was a TOWN TOUR because it's a sensation lift.
In the second park the best attraction is SPAAAAAACE MOUNTAINS. But in the DISNEY PARK there are more than forty attractions! This is a big park. This park is divided into several imaginary countries. That's a magic of Disney because we can meet in all worlds!
At the finally, there is a show that is projected on the castle of the Sleeping Beauty. It's sooooooo funny and beautiful. But if you want a see that, you have to believe it.

The end

Have a nice week and see you next week!
Bye
Emma

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty Re: First week Second semester - Disney

Post by Sandro Appiotti Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 pm

This week we have to talk about Disney, I think disney is on of the biggest company in the world, in all the countries they are present. There is the parc, the books, the movies, and all the publicity...
In my opinion the most iconic and famous Disney is the "LION KING" , since I'm child I have watch this movies at least 5 times.
Last week I bought a t shirt with Simba.

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by axel plainaud Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Walter Elias Disney says Walt Disney is an American producer, director, screenwriter and animator. He was born in Chicago in 1901 and died in 1966. In 1923 he founded the walt disney company and became the most famous film producer. Walt Disney created with his team one of the characters known worldwide Mickey Mouse
After Walt's death, the studio continued producing animated films, principally feature films. Short films were replaced in the 1980s by television series. In the 1990s, the studios partnered with Pixar to produce feature-length animated films, homage in Walt.

axel plainaud

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:10 am

Disney

Today i will talk about my favorite Walt Disney movie. This film is « Treasure Planet », it was created by Ron Clements and John Musker in 2002 in the United States Of America. Treasure Planet is a movie who tell the story of a young boy who search a big treasure, but he isn’t the only one. So there is lot of action in this movie and i like that, moreover it’s a fantastic universe and i love that. To finish it’s my favorite disney because it’s the disney with the most adventure.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty disney

Post by Charlotte Denis Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:22 am

Going to Disney is like going in a magic world. When you go there it brings you back to childhood. There are a lot of attractions and that's very cool. Some of them are very sensational.You can even stay in disneyland for few days to visit the park and do the all attractions.

Charlotte Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Once upon a time, I went to Disneyland ; this wonderful amusement park for both young and old.
But problems of these great and big parks, they are successful, so there are so much people.
I will tell you a little trick. Ask at your doctor a paper where there is write "i can't stay long time stand up because...blablabla". Then, go to the enter park and you can go in the VIP line.
Be careful, you must be convincing to be allowed to do attractions with all the family.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty gender stereotypes

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:29 pm

The great Disney classics are timeless, indisputable references, but the "magic of Disney" is circulating a negative message of men and women. I realize it when I see the cartoons again.
We identify with heroes and we lock ourselves into roles and values ​​defined by WD, and this conveys stereotypical representations to children.
Disney princesse must represent all the characteristics of the ideal woman of her time. She is the mirror of society.
The first Disney princesses (Snow White, Cinderella) are housewives who clean, cook and care for others. In the waiting of her savior, she has as her only asset her physical qualities. Behind a woman in trouble, hides a young princess, a beauty that will be revealed thanks to the arrival of the prince, only able to expose its true nature.
Thanks to the birth of feminist currents, the 80s-90s society is changing its mentality with respect to the role of women. They are brave, intelligent, reject the imposed patriarchal model and hold power. A model of more assertive women can slowly emerge. Nevertheless, male domination persists: the emancipation of women still has a way to go to deconstruct the idea that women's autonomy and rights are not something of unnatural.

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:43 pm

The first topic of the second semester is Disney, an American company that made one of the best films in my opinion, WALL-E, telling the story of a small robot that aims to clean the Earth. He is the last one on Earth, and the humans in space send another robot to hope to find proof of life. It is at this moment that WALL-E falls in love with Eve, and decides to follow her by all means...

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Mathilde Guillaume wrote:The great Disney classics are timeless, indisputable references, but the "magic of Disney" is circulating a negative message of men and women. I realize it when I see the cartoons again.
We identify with heroes and we lock ourselves into roles and values ​​defined by WD, and this conveys stereotypical representations to children.
Disney princesse must represent all the characteristics of the ideal woman of her time. She is the mirror of society.
The first Disney princesses (Snow White, Cinderella) are housewives who clean, cook and care for others. In the waiting of her savior, she has as her only asset her physical qualities. Behind a woman in trouble, hides a young princess, a beauty that will be revealed thanks to the arrival of the prince, only able to expose its true nature.
Thanks to the birth of feminist currents, the 80s-90s society is changing its mentality with respect to the role of women. They are brave, intelligent, reject the imposed patriarchal model and hold power. A model of more assertive women can slowly emerge. Nevertheless, male domination persists: the emancipation of women still has a way to go to deconstruct the idea that women's autonomy and rights are not something of unnatural.

yes, yes , yes BUT are those models of today any better in reality or are they just WD selling a product?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Disney and the plagiarism.

From near a century, the movies of Disney allow thousands of children of all over the world to dream a life of adventures and fairy tails.
But since the creation of the company in 1923, the production have faced several accusations of plagiarism and made the lives of some writers a nightmare by stealing their work. Lot of their movies are involved in these scandals like « the Queen of snow » or « The lion king ». We will probably never know if most of these cases are fake or not, but it's really heartbreaking to imagine the stories wich we have grown up with have been stolen to their writers...

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Mazeau Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm

I will going to talk about a movie who is produce by Disney in 1995. It's "Toy Story", a movie that I enjoyed all my childhood because this is incredible for a child and very cool with the inspiration, quality, and all that can make it a success. The story is about a child who's named Andy and he have a lot of toys in his room. This toys, when Andy don't plays with us, are alive. But comes the moment when these toys go to the real adventure outside of Andy's room and will face multiple outdoor journeys. The principal characters are Lightning Buzz and Woodie.

Pierre Mazeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttouan Peyraud Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm

I am going to talk about the masterpiece : DISNEY !
Everybody knows what is disney because them stories had rocked our infancy , and there was a big morality with the kind and villains in every stories .
Disney had mark my genration and the nostalgia that they transmit is amazing , they are the only and the best in cartoon (exept compared to some mangas ) but even today in can saw a Disney instead of a good movie .

Ttouan Peyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 pm

This week the topic discusses the subject of Disney. Movies, books and songs who marked our childhood and morals present which enable adults to rediscover history. My favorite character is tarzan because he represents better human idiocy.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:37 pm

I'm going to talk about a huge movie company of the 20th and 21th century, of course i'm talking about The Walt Disney Company. This company was created in 1923 by Walt Disney. The moto of this company is the following : "Where the magic lives". This company is at the origin of many cult movies like the snow queen, the incredibles or again Nemo. All those movies permit Disney to have 55.6 Billions of revenue figure and so have an overwhelming power. The imminent movie to go out will be Captain Marvel.

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:33 pm

I'm going to talk about many disney's stories.
First, in the film whose name is "Lion King", the music animation is inspired by Nazi parades.
In a second time, Mickey Mouse has only four fingers in each hand because it was cheaper to animate.
In a third time, Raiponce cost most money than Avatar, the James Cameron's film.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty Disney

Post by Matteo bello Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Today we are going to talk about my favorite Disney movie, which is the beautiful and the tramp, so it's true that in first thoughts we could believe this film for children but for arguments I have a sister of 7 who look a lot of Disney and the beautiful and the tramp are part of it, I really like this film first of all because the main characters are dogs the best animals that exist then because it tells a story that makes us go through all the feelings between joy anger and sadness all there. Moreover, it shows the difference of classes between the peasant class represented by the tramp and the well-to-do class represented by the beautiful, the fact that the two can arrive together shows a parallel with our world ... I find it magnificent that 'It happens to feel so much through this movie that is perfect and worthy of Disney!

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:29 am

"yes, yes , yes BUT are those models of today any better in reality or are they just WD selling a product?"

in my opinion, people's mentality has generally evolved

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:55 pm

The great Disney classics are timeless, references, but the "magic of Disney" is circulating a negative message of men and women. I realize it when I see the cartoons again. Everybody knows what is disney because them stories had rocked our infancy , and there was a big morality with the kind and villains in every stories .

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester - Disney Empty Disney

Post by Maxime Bachelier Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:40 pm

DIsney is a company called The Walt Disney Company, it as been created in 1923. In 1923, the name wasn't The Walt Disney but was Disney Brothers Studios. It's the first group of entertainement in the world. They produce a lot of film for child like Lion Kind and put a lot of music in their film. A lot of people know every songs of Disney.

Maxime Bachelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down