UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 4

+24
thibault olivier
Lydie Maroteix
Thomas Moreau
Jardin victoire
dbondoux
Rgnicolas
florian
Fichot Timothé
tom renoulleau
Mathis Tachdjian
Louis ROGER
Larbre
youri b
Antoine Delval
alefev10
Tom Corrivaud
Simon Martinet
Lucie Proux
Théo DANGOUMAU
Joret Maël
Anais Quéré
Pauline Lachevre
Nathan Quiry
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 4

Post by alefev10 Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Okay, I don’t really like the topics, but I’m gonna choose "dog and cat".
I happen to have quite a few! aha
Indeed, I recently had a dog that I particularly like, I call it "Holy" (it reminds me of the holidays). It’s an Australian shepherd. Caramel color, it’s beautiful. She jumps over me on the couch and licks my face. It’s magical! ahaaaa

I also have a lot of cats but I will talk about the one I have had since my childhood: it is called kangoo. She had a son: Zorro but this one died, cancer of the truffle. It affected me a lot morally. But kangoo is still there (I think she’s 14 today).

Have a great day.

alefev10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Hello John,
I chose to talk about the work that will be done this summer. Indeed, for the moment I work all the month of July in a leisure center as an animator and surely coordinator, I should do camps with the children but also many activities during all the days that are going to be. very busy. Then for the month of June I will surely do the interim and for the month of August it will be the HOLIDAYS I will make the most of the time I have left to have fun because I am resuming the work of sports educator from mid-August normally.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:15 pm

Hi John !
There are several health for me. First of all physical health which is the good functioning of the body, thanks to a balance in the daily physical activity but also passes by a healthy food, by avoiding to eat transformed food. There is also the mental health, which is a feeling of well being daily and passes by its own love and its integrity by the people who surround us. It is when these two parameters are fulfilled that we can speak of a total well-being and good health.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavien P Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Next summer I plan to work in a cereal “company. ” We call it a silo. It’s a kind of warehouse where farmers drop off their grain once they’ve harvested it. What I intend to do there is weigh the grain trailers to see how much the farmers have harvested, to take samples to check the quality of the grain and to see if there is contamination. It’s a job that I’m looking forward to doing because I love everything that has to do with agriculture since I was a kid I have friends who are farmers and I live in the countryside.
I also want to do this in order to get some money for summer.

Flavien P

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:21 pm

this year I will work in vineyard as I did last year, this work is divided in 2 stages, first we will do the first survey which lasts about one week. After there is a break of one and an half week to let time for the vine to grow up. During this break we must take care of the young vines. After all there is the second viyenard survey, this step is longer because of the size of the vines.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2